- geheugen van computer
- (computer science) a part of RAM used for temporary storage of data that is waiting to be sent to a device; used to compensate for differences in the rate of flow of data between components of a computer system
- (chemistry) an ionic compound that resists changes in its pH
- add a buffer (a solution)
"buffered saline solution for the eyes"
- During the Great Game, Afghanistan was a buffer state.
- We should not use foreign workers as a buffer for Japan's economic slowdown.
- Samples are acquired from an analog-to-digital converter at interrupt level and written to one of two ping-pong buffers. When one buffer fills, the interrupt handler switches to the other and sets a flag for the full buffer to be written to disk.
- Loading buffer
- Tris buffer
- compressed buffer
- lengthened buffer
- Buffer characteristics
- buffer override calculation and buffer plate material,
- Protein dissolving buffer Dissolve
- PCR Buffer 
- draw and buffer gear,
- pH 3,5 buffer solution.
- Automatic centre buffer couplers