- apply in a manner consistent with its purpose or design
"implement a procedure"
- pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue
"He implemented a new economic plan"
- instrumentation (a piece of equipment or tool) used to effect an end
- We will implement a reconsidered North-South cooperation mechanism.
- Starting next month, Brazil will implement the law of reciprocity with Spain.
- Understanding how plugins may work in C will help us understand how to implement cross-language plugins in the future.
- In its "Eleven Five Plan" (2006 to 2010), the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology pledged to implement phone connections in every village and Internet connections in every town.
- Some systems, such as Burroughs B5500, do not use paging to implement virtual memory. Instead, they use segmentation, that divide virtual address spaces into variable-length segments. A virtual address consists of a segment number and an offset within the segment.
- Implement the SME strategy.
- Implement the legislation adopted.
- implement the programmes efficiently;
- Fully implement police reform.
- Implement state aid legislation.
- implement the budget;
- Implement decentralisation reform.
- Implement public broadcasting reform.
- Implement the law on rail.
- Implement the public procurement strategy,