- sign in the presence of witnesses
"The President executed the treaty"
- We must execute his orders.
- He could not execute his plan.
- They hastened to execute the plan.
- It is difficult to execute the task.
- To execute a plan was simple.
- He asked his brother to execute his will.
- They train you to act before thinking. Just execute orders.
- I want to execute the plan by all means.
- We all thought it difficult to execute the plan.
- "Is it true that special forces are capable of torturing and killing innocent people?" "Special forces just execute orders. They are used for special jobs, no matter what."
- Definition of the EEW and obligation to execute it
- The national central banks may execute operations on the basis of bilateral procedures .
- to require the transmission system operator to execute the investments in question;
- The General Secretariat of the Council shall develop all technical instruments necessary to execute EUPOL Kinshasa.
- The Eurosystem can execute fine-tuning operations in the form of reverse open market transactions.