- be performed for the first time
"We premiered the opera of the young composer and it was a critical success"
- The premier and his cabinet colleagues resigned.
- Kim Il-sung was named premier.
- The premier is likely to resign.
- The Premier subscribed his name to the charter.
- The premier paid a formal visit to the White House.
- The starlet showed up at the premier flanked by two, big bodyguards.
- Today's paper reports that the premier has given up the idea of visiting America.
- The premier announced his intention to undertake drastic reforms in parliament.
- Informed of their safety, the premier breathed a sigh of relief.
- Manchester United is one of the most successful teams in both the Premier League and England.
- He has come to look like a sly-as-a-fox Premier who uses his position's powers to the fullest extent, to his own advantage.
- Deposed in a military coup in September 2006 and having effectively been in exile, the Former premier of Thailand Thaksin has returned after about a year and a half.
- Premier jus 
- SPF Chancellerie du Premier Ministre;
- Article 13(6), first subparagraph, introductory sentence premier