- She went to apply for a replacement.
- It's a word I'd like to find a replacement for.
- He demanded a replacement for the broken part.
- I would like to return it to you for replacement.
- It would be presumptuous to call myself his replacement, but I could offer some guidance.
- History develops through the replacement of the old by the new.
- If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Swadesh's glottochronology was based on the tenuous thesis that all languages have a core vocabulary that undergoes replacement at a constant rate.
- Formation — Replacement
- Foosball replacement players
- 250 mg/meal replacement
- Temporary replacement of Members
- 200 mg/meal replacement
- Replacement catalytic converters
- simple replacement investments.