- the act of furnishing an equivalent person or thing in the place of another
"replacing the star will not be easy"
- Who's replacing you?
- Petroleum was replacing coal as fuel.
- It's unlikely that replacing the battery will fix the problem.
- A ball-pen became a universal handwriting tool, replacing fountain pen.
- Replacing Belgium
- Replacing pages
- restoring or replacing pavements,
- REPLACING AND ADDING PAGES
- replacing doors and windows,
- replacing Ms P.C. KRIKKE.
- Article 28h replacing Article 22
- Joining and replacing of participants
- Article 28g replacing Article 21
- replacing paper registers by computerised records.