- secure with the foot
"hook the ball"
- hit with a hook
"His opponent hooked him badly"
- hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels to the left
- I baited the hook.
- The hook doesn't catch.
- He hung his jacket on a hook.
- That party was off the hook, dude!
- Hang your coat on the hook.
- He hung his coat on a hook.
- Let's hook up later for a beer.
- A strange fish is on the hook.
- I put a bait on a hook.
- Don't ever hook up with bad guys.
- Hang your hat on the hook.
- You're off the hook this time.
- I put bait on the hook.
- She swallowed it hook, line and sinker.
- He put live bait on a hook.