- fill to capacity with people
"The air raids had surcharged the emergency wards"
- fill to an excessive degree
"The air was surcharged with tension"
- show an omission in (an account) for which credit ought to have been given
- charge an extra fee, as for a special service
- print a new denomination on a stamp or a banknote
- Note: SC: surcharge cost
- (Case No COMP/F/39.234 — Alloy surcharge — readoption)
- This surcharge will be abolished as of 2010.
- Unit amount of (rebate)/surcharge in GBP/MWh real 2003 terms
- The surcharge would be determined in accordance with the following table:
- Case IV.35.814, Alloy Surcharge (OJ L 100, 1.4.1998, p. 55.)
- In Essent, the Netherlands had introduced by law a surcharge on electricity prices.
- The rate of income tax, including corporate tax plus surcharge, applicable during this period was 36,75 %.
- To this must be added the solidarity surcharge of 7,5 % (making 49,5 % in total).
- In 2006 all three types of ‘other costs’ were allocated simultaneously using a common surcharge.
- To this must be added a solidarity surcharge rate of 3,75 % in 1992, 0 % in 1993 and 7,5 % thereafter.
- This surcharge would be due if the gross margin, less the rent payable for the relevant year, exceeded EUR 16,5 million. The surcharge would be determined in accordance with the following table:
- The rate of the income tax, including corporate tax plus surcharge, applicable during this period was 36,75 %.
- Subsequently a number of contacts took place between the producers regarding the calculation and implementation of the alloy surcharge.