- stick out or up
"The parcel bulked in the sack"
- We buy stationery in bulk.
- Great bulk does not always mean great weight.
- If you buy in bulk, it's 20% cheaper.
- He finished the bulk of his work before dinner.
- The bulk of his work is in the urban area.
- You can get anything less expensive in bulk.
- Despite their bulk and weight hippos can swim rapidly.
- I sell rice in bulk or packed in 1 kilogram bags.
- His relatives took it for granted that they would inherit the bulk of his wealth.
- Young people and migrant workers are the bulk of rural Internet users; in terms of online music, online games, online film and television, and the Internet's capacity for entertainment, rural Internet users are equivalent to urban ones.
- Bulk sample
- Bulk produce
- Packaging (bulk): …
- SV Bulk