- a rough bed (as at a campsite)
- provide with a bunk
"We bunked the children upstairs"
- Bunk beds are a way to save space.
- She fell from the top of the bunk bed.
- Andersen, Peter Bunk
- During that regular daily rest period the driver shall have access to a bunk or couchette.
- Any time spent travelling to a location to take charge of a vehicle falling within the scope of this Regulation, or to return from that location, when the vehicle is neither at the driver's home nor at the employer's operational centre where the driver is normally based, shall not be counted as a rest or break unless the driver is on a ferry or train and has access to a bunk or couchette.