carefully thought out in advance
"a calculated insult"
- He calculated the expenses.
- Tom calculated his expenses.
- I calculated hastily.
- Mother calculated her monthly expenses.
- George calculated the cost of the trip.
- He calculated the speed of light.
- He calculated the consequences of his action.
- He calculated that it would cost him 100 dollars.
- I know that I calculated the bill correctly.
- The President's speech was calculated to ease world tensions.
- Is it true that you calculated this without a calculator?
- When was the last time you calculated your salary?
- She calculated that she had earned 1,500 dollars.
- Tom calculated that the total would be over 900 dollars.
- I calculated that it would cost 300 dollars.