- Have you measured it?
- He measured all his shelves.
- He measured the length of the bed.
- The temperature is measured by a thermometer.
- I measured the board in inches.
- We measured the depth of the river.
- Electric intensity is measured in amps.
- Mary measured out two cups of rice for the recipe.
- The distance between stars is measured in light years.
- It can't be measured in terms of money.
- I'd like to be measured for a new suit.
- I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.
- Many European kitchens have scales because dry ingredients are measured by weight there, unlike in America, where they are measured by volume.
- The value of a good education cannot be measured in terms of money.
- The value of a good education cannot be measured in money.