- He turned over a calendar.
- She hung the calendar on the wall.
- Tom hung a calendar on the wall.
- What months are in the calendar?
- Oh, also I took the calendar!
- The calendar has many pretty pictures.
- Where shall I hang this calendar?
- I marked your birthday on my calendar.
- I neglected to note it in my calendar.
- In China, they celebrate New Year by the lunar calendar.
- In the Spanish calendar, the week begins with Monday.
- I looked at the calendar on the wall.
- A lunar month is shorter than a calendar month.
- Ljubljana was founded in year fifteen of the Julian calendar.
- The date on the calendar was September 23, 1964.