- periode van ca. dertig dagen
one of the twelve divisions of the calendar year
- The lunar month is shorter than the calendar month.
- A lunar month is shorter than a calendar month.
- January is the first month of the calendar.
- The first day of the first month in the Chinese lunar calendar is Spring Festival, the most important festival for the people of China.
- A calendar month.
- for each calendar month, and not later than the end of the third calendar month following the calendar month in question:
- The reference period shall be the calendar month.
- The last Wednesday of each calendar month 
- ‘month’ means a calendar month or 30 days made up of periods of less than one month.
- With a reference period of one calendar month in dealings between:
- with a reference period of one calendar month in dealings between:
- Line Check — 24 calendar months in addition to the remainder of the month of issue.
- Operator proficiency check — 12 calendar months in addition to the remainder of the month of issue.
- ‘average outstanding electronic money’ means the average total amount of financial liabilities related to electronic money in issue at the end of each calendar day over the preceding six calendar months, calculated on the first calendar day of each calendar month and applied for that calendar month.
- It is furthermore appropriate that the continuous supply of goods from one Member State to another over a period of more than one calendar month should be regarded as being completed at the end of each calendar month.