- periode van 1 januari tot en met 31 december
the year (reckoned from January 1 to December 31) according to Gregorian calendar
- In China, they celebrate New Year by the lunar calendar.
- Ljubljana was founded in year fifteen of the Julian calendar.
- What was the gross income in the previous calendar year?
- In China, they celebrate the New Year by the lunar calendar.
- 2010 was the Year of the Tiger in the Chinese lunar calendar.
- The 10th year of Showa is 1935 in the Western calendar.
- Arriving at the end of each year (that is, the last day of the lunar calendar) wasn't just a new day taking over from the previous one, but also a new year taking over from the previous one, and this was called 'first exchange'.
- ‘Calendar year
- Calendar year
- Calendar year:
- (base = calendar year)
- Calendar year following harvest
- 2010 calendar year
- per calendar year; and
- 2010 Calendar year