- heavy automatic gun fired from an airplane
- heavy gun fired from a tank
- fire a cannon
- He's a loose cannon.
- The cannon went off by accident.
- This church was destroyed by cannon fire.
- Never use a cannon to kill a fly.
- This problem certainly requires a solution, but that's like shooting a cannon at sparrows
- The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a deal longer.
- Vehicles equipped with a water cannon.
- HSW manufactures construction machinery and military equipment (cannon, howitzers etc.).
- Water cannon and specially designed or modified components therefor.
- Vehicles equipped with a water cannon, specially designed or modified for the purpose of riot control;
- HSW was created in 1937 and initially produced cannon and high alloy steel.
- Guns, howitzers, cannon, mortars, anti-tank weapons, projectile launchers, military flame throwers, rifles, recoilless rifles, smooth-bore weapons and signature reduction devices therefor;
- The second ground for initiating the formal investigation procedure was that the Commission doubted whether there was sufficient separation between subsidised special military production (cannon) and civil production of construction machinery.
- In its decision of 23 November 2005 initiating the formal investigation procedure, the Commission raised doubts as to whether the separation between subsidised special military production (cannon) and civil production of construction machinery was sufficient to prevent cross-subsidisation between these two fields of activity.
- Galloway, S.M., Armstrong, M.J., Reuben, C., Colman, S., Brown, B., Cannon, C., Bloom, A.D., Nakamura, F., Ahmed, M., Duk, S., Rimpo, J., Margolin, G.H., Resnick, MA, Anderson, G. and Zeiger, E., (1978). Chromosome aberration and sister chromatic exchanges in Chinese hamster ovary cells: Evaluation of 108 chemicals. Environs. Molec.