- ambt van president
- the position of chairman
- Article 5 Chairmanship
- Composition and chairmanship
- Chairmanship of the Committee
- Chairmanship of the Management Board
- The Management Group shall meet under the chairmanship of the Deputy Secretary-General.
- The Chairmanship and the Secretariat of the EPCO Steering Committee shall be provided by the ECB;
- Only matters pertaining to these elections may be discussed under the chairmanship of the interim president.
- Only matters pertaining to these elections may be discussed under the chairmanship of the interim President.
- A member of the Supervisory Board with appropriate banking expertise will take over the chairmanship.
- In particular, chairmanship and voting rights should be reserved to the competent supervisory authorities of each Member State.
- The chairmanship of the Cooperation Committee shall be held alternately for a period of six months as follows:
- Provisions will be laid down on the chairmanship of the meetings and the setting up of subgroups.
- The election shall be held under the chairmanship of the interim president in accordance with Rules 11 and 12.
- During the restructuring phase until the end of 2013 the chairmanship of the supervisory board will be occupied by one of the independent members.