- scheikundig proces
- (chemistry) a process in which one or more substances are changed into others
"there was a chemical reaction of the lime with the ground water"
- chemical continuous reaction
- Chemical reaction residues
- chemical batch reaction
- chemical reaction test strips; and
- chemical reaction by isotope selective laser activation.
- chemical reaction by isotope selective laser activation
- chemical reaction by isotope selective laser activation CVD
- The oxygen balance is calculated for the chemical reaction:
- chemical reaction by isotope selective laser activation. CVD
- as a laboratory agent which is destroyed in a chemical reaction in the manner of feedstock.
- which, when mixed together, may explode through chemical reaction or through heating;
- the substance undergoes a chemical reaction in the temperature range investigated (e.g. decomposition, polymerisation).
- Heat originating from processes without input energy, such as a chemical reaction.
- Metal organic chemical vapour deposition (MOCVD) reactors specially designed for compound semiconductor crystal growth by the chemical reaction between materials specified in 3C003 or 3C004;
- "Chemical laser" (6) means a "laser" in which the excited species is produced by the output energy from a chemical reaction.