- maatschappelijke zorg voor kinderen
- a service involving care for other people's children
- opvangplaats voor kinderen
- childcare during the day while parents work
- I'll take care of your child tonight.
- She took care of the child.
- The child was taken care of by him.
- She committed her child to her aunt's care.
- She is a child-care worker in a kindergarten.
- I have taken care of this child ever since his parents died.
- Since you are no longer a child, you are to take care of yourself.
- The child is being taken good care of by the doctor.
- Child-care leave and time off to care for the aged are needed in order to respond to demographic changes now taking place in Japan.
- As the trees crave tranquility in the ever-persistent wind, the child craves the care of its ever-absent parents.
- Whether it's a son or a daughter, a child is someone you have to take care of until they get married. That's what I think.
- Child care
- Child day-care services
- child care worker (Erzieher),
- child care and paediatrics