- utter in unison
"`yes,' the children chorused"
- They answered in chorus.
- They sang in chorus.
- Who leads the chorus?
- You sing a chorus.
- They all sang in chorus.
- We sang songs in chorus.
- They cried out in chorus "No!"
- The party ended up with a chorus.
- We joined in on the chorus.
- We sang in chorus to the piano.
- They all joined in the chorus.
- We tried hard to get first prize in the chorus contest.
- He threw in the towel in defeat when his favorite chorus girl married another man.
- In America, we can hear a chorus of comments from the right ridiculing soccer every time there's a World Cup.
- In the United States, we can hear a chorus of comments from the right wing ridiculing soccer every time there's a World Cup.