- groep mensen met hetzelfde geloof; kerkgenootschap; groep mensen met hetzelfde geloof; groep mensen met hetzelfde geloof
- one of the groups of Christians who have their own beliefs and forms of worship
- Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
- It has been the scheme of the Christian church, and of all the other invented systems of religion, to hold man in ignorance of the Creator, as it is of government to hold him in ignorance of his rights.
- What harm would it do, if a man told a good strong lie for the sake of the good and for the Christian church … a lie out of necessity, a useful lie, a helpful lie, such lies would not be against God, he would accept them.