- of or relating to the study of the literary works of ancient Greece and Rome
" a classical scholar"
- (language) having the form used by ancient standard authors
- I speak Classical Greek.
- Betty likes classical music.
- I like classical music.
- Papa had a classical education.
- Who's your favorite classical guitarist?
- I don't like classical music.
- I love music, particularly classical.
- Tom doesn't like classical music.
- I do like classical music!
- I'm fond of listening to classical music.
- I like to listen to classical music.
- I don't have any classical music.
- I'm very interested in classical literature.
- I like classical music very much.
- They listened to the classical music sometimes.