- an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
- Keep climbing.
- They went rock climbing.
- Children like climbing trees.
- Tom kept climbing.
- I like climbing mountains.
- Tom started climbing.
- Tom is climbing a tree.
- He's used to climbing mountains.
- I tried climbing the mountain.
- He's accustomed to climbing mountains.
- He's accustomed to mountain climbing.
- That girl loved climbing trees.
- Prices have been climbing steadily.
- He's used to mountain climbing.
- I went climbing in the Alps.