a plant of the genus Trifolium
- Clover makes a good cover crop.
- Meg found a four leaf clover.
- I am allowing clover to grow on the edges.
- A horseshoe and a four-leaf clover bring good luck.
- Have you ever found a four-leaf clover?
- Then they played Jump The Daisies and Run Through The Clover.
- Ing, lover of the reigner, a too-grand tourin' leads / In clover, of th'arena to Grand To'er, in Leeds.
- A hare stopped in the clover and swinging flowerbells and said his prayer to the rainbow through the spider's web
- And so the two little rabbits lived together happily in the big forest; eating dandelions, playing Jump The Daisies, Run Through The Clover and Find The Acorn all day long.
- Red clover
- Persian clover
- White clover
- Egyptian clover
- alsike clover
- crimson clover