- He is coarse in manner.
- He has such coarse manners!
- Her dress was made of coarse wool.
- I'm sorry, my Uighur is a little coarse.
- Her skin is coarse from years of working outdoors.
- I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
- Soft wool is more expensive than coarse wool and both are superior to synthetics made of nylon.
- But it is specially evil that the young maiden folk are exceedingly bold of speech and bearing, and curse like troopers, to say nothing of their shameful words and scandalous coarse sayings, which one always hears and learns from another.
- coarse, bitter
- Coarse animal hair
- Of coarse animal hair
- coarse animal hair,
- waste of coarse animal hair
- Waste of coarse animal hair
- Felt of coarse animal hair