- hel; van kleur; de zintuigen sterk treffend
- disagreeable to the senses
"the harsh cry of a blue jay"
"a harsh penalty"
- You're harsh.
- That was harsh.
- Tom is harsh.
- The world is harsh.
- It's harsh, but fair.
- Don't use harsh language.
- She's a harsh critic.
- The surrender terms were harsh.
- He is a harsh critic.
- Don't be so harsh on me please.
- Jail is a very harsh punitive measure.
- We must adapt to today's harsh realities.
- We had an especially harsh winter.
- I didn't mean to sound so harsh.
- Teenagers must adapt to today's harsh realities.