- stocky short-legged harness horse
- adult male swan
- Corn cob, powdered
- Shi drum (= Corb) COB
- Kernels plus cob without husks
- Corn-cob meal: 80,95 g/100 g
- Sciaena spp. Shi drum (= Corb) COB
- Grain maize and corn cob mix 
- husks (cob fragments in the case of maize)
- Husks (cob fragments in the case of maize).
- Brochure ‘Become a joint-owner of the “Le Levant” cruise ship ’, included in the documents submitted to the COB.
- Zea Mays Cob Powder is the powder prepared from the cobs of the corn, Zea mays, Gramineae
- Zea Mays Cob Meal is the milled powder prepared from the cobs of the corn, Zea mays, Gramineae
- “Miscellaneous impurities” means extraneous seeds, damaged grains (including grains affected by fusariosis), extraneous matter, cob fragments and impurities of animal origin.
- Management mandate of the joint-ownership of the vessel Le Levant, Annex 4 of the file submitted to the COB (hereinafter the management mandate).
- Regarding the joint-ownership companies’ accounts, the ‘forecast profit-and-loss accounts of the joint-ownership’ annexed to the documents submitted to the COB show a projected negative operating result for each year in the period 1996-2003.