- coexist peacefully, as of nations
- The Western style and the Punjabi style coexist.
- such systems can coexist with GSM systems;
- Both methods may coexist on the same interconnection.
- Fill in in cases two voltage systems coexist within a single Member States.
- Several Member States may enter an alert on the same vehicle if the alerts are compatible or may coexist;
- Several Member States may enter an alert on the same person if the alerts are compatible or may coexist;
- In the context of a transition towards liberalisation of ACP-EC trade, unlimited quantities cannot coexist with the price and volume guarantees of the Sugar Protocol.
- such systems can coexist with other systems listed in the Annex, both on their own territory and in neighbouring Member States.
- The 1800 MHz band should also be opened under the same conditions as the 900 MHz band to other terrestrial systems capable of providing electronic communications services that can coexist with GSM systems.
- In order for other systems to coexist with GSM systems in the same band, harmful interference should be avoided by applying technical usage conditions applicable to technologies other than GSM using the 900 MHz band.
- Even during the period when they coexist with national provisions, the Community requirements will enable firms to manufacture products which have uniform technical characteristics and can therefore be marketed and used throughout the Community after they have undergone EC controls.
- The terrestrial systems capable of providing electronic communications services that can coexist with GSM systems in the 900 MHz band within the meaning of Article 1(1) of Directive 87/372/EEC are listed in the Annex.
- Since 1987, new digital radio technologies capable of providing innovative pan-European electronic communications have been developed, which can coexist with GSM in the 900 MHz band in a more technologically neutral regulatory context than before.
- The 900 MHz band should therefore be opened to UMTS, a system that can coexist with GSM systems, as well as to other systems as soon as it can be demonstrated that they can coexist with GSM systems in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Radio Spectrum Decision for the adoption of harmonised conditions for the availability and efficient use of radio spectrum.
- The name ‘Münster Käse’ shall be allowed to coexist with the name ‘Munster or Munster-Géromé’ registered as a Protected Designation of Origin under Regulation (EEC) No 2081/92.