- cooperate as a traitor
"he collaborated with the Nazis when they occupied Paris"
- We should collaborate on the project.
- George Eliot is subtly subversive: there are have-nots on every fringe, and her women collaborate in exquisitely detailed mutual oppression.
- it shall collaborate with the national human influenza laboratories.
- The Head of Mission shall collaborate closely with the EUSR.
- collaborate in the organisation of, and participate in, the meetings referred to in Article 9;
- EETS Providers shall collaborate with Toll Chargers in their enforcement efforts.
- To collaborate with the Community reference laboratory in their area of competence.
- collaborate with the Community reference laboratory in their area of competence;
- To collaborate with laboratories with the same area of competence in third countries.
- to collaborate with a view to communicating the discussion and common findings to the public;
- The JRC will collaborate with other modelling centres around Europe to develop trade-off scenarios and cost-benefit analyses.
- either collaborate directly with the Toll Charger(s) on whose domain the on-board equipment shall circulate. In this case,
- either collaborate directly with the Toll Charger(s) on whose domain the on-board equipment shall circulate.
- The access point should build on existing initiatives such as The European Library (TEL), in which Europe’s libraries already collaborate.
- They shall also collaborate, within the regional or international bodies concerned, on developing long-range identification and tracking systems;’;