- mbt. communicatie
- of or relating to communication
- able or tending to communicate
"was a communicative person and quickly told all she knew"
- With text we mean any communicative situation of significant length.
- My daughter is a communicative and inquisitive girl.
- Consider the communicative flow and observe speaking turns, level of implications involved in the exchanges and elements that trigger intense reaction in the participants.
- use appropriate communicative strategies to exchange messages and to recognise and resolve misunderstandings (e.g. to check, confirm or clarify information) in a general or work‐related context;
- Individuals should have the skills to communicate both orally and in writing in a variety of communicative situations and to monitor and adapt their own communication to the requirements of the situation.
- handle successfully and with relative ease the linguistic challenges presented by a complication or unexpected turn of events that occurs within the context of a routine work situation or communicative task with which they are otherwise familiar; and
- Communicative competence results from the acquisition of the mother tongue, which is intrinsically linked to the development of an individual's cognitive ability to interpret the world and relate to others.