- verhalend, narratief
- consisting of or characterized by the telling of a story
- a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program
"his narrative was interesting"
- The mystery contains more dialogue than narrative.
- Storytelling rekindles the interest in narrative.
- It was the teacher's narrative that bored me to death.
- It was his lengthy narrative that bored me to death.
- That is not what the narrative is about.
- It was his narrative that bored me to death.
- She gave a narrative of her strange experience.
- The old man's narrative was punctuated by coughs.
- Even his everyday speech was an off-the-cuff, tangential, disjointed narrative.
- The narrative provided some eye-opening social commentary on the state of the country.
- Adam Mickiewicz’s narrative “Pan Tadeusz”, which paints the nature, customs, and manners of our Belarusian landowners of Napoleon’s times, is now (1859 year) already being translated into Russian.
- Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot.
- Narrative justification for rating:
- This is a brief narrative summary of the content of the resource.