- brokstukken bijeenbrengen
put together out of existing material
"compile a list"
- omzetten in programmeertaal
use a computer program to translate source code written in a particular programming language into computer-readable machine code that can be executed
- uit verschillende richtingen of bronnen bijeenbrengen
- Compile an essay on that topic within a fixed number of letters.
- We used to compile survey results using spreadsheet programs but recently we feel that database software's summing methods are quicker so we use databases to total them.
- I have tried to compile the ideas that you proposed prior to the meeting, so that we can use them as the base for the discussion.
- A body of researchers funded by Frito-Lay are attempting to compile a list of bite-size snack foods through which the body and blood of Christ can transubstantiate.
- Member States shall compile:
- compile a European filmography,
- Memorandum items to compile MUFA
- compile and maintain statistics and records;
- That body should also compile relevant statistics.
- Quarterly memorandum items to compile monetary union financial accounts
- Member States shall compile the following Community innovation statistics:
- sources of key data used to compile the Safety Data Sheet.
- Risk management received little support and had to compile risk‐relevant data manually.
- Switzerland shall not be bound to compile statistics of trade between Switzerland and Liechtenstein;
- The Commission shall compile and publish an inventory of these restrictions by 1 June 2009.