- It's beyond my comprehension.
- He nodded slowly in comprehension.
- There's a global problem of comprehension.
- His novel is beyond my comprehension.
- There is a global problem of comprehension.
- I need some Japanese listening comprehension materials.
- English is too difficult for my comprehension.
- Why he did it is beyond my comprehension.
- Each chapter in the textbook is followed by about a dozen comprehension questions.
- If the more advanced want to improve English ability (especially reading comprehension) increasing vocabulary is the way to go.
- Anyone who uses or works with Esperanto is an Esperantist, and every Esperantist has the right to consider their language a simple medium for international comprehension.
- Everyone who uses Esperanto or works for it, is an Esperantist, and every Esperantist has the complete right, in Esperanto, to see only the language as a simple, cold tool for international comprehension.
- Justice is the constant and perpetual desire to give to each one that to which he is entitled. Jurisprudence is the knowledge of matters divine and human, and the comprehension of what is just and what is unjust.
- Fluency Comprehension
- Comprehension is consistently accurate in nearly all contexts and includes comprehension of linguistic and cultural subtleties.