- ontwikkeld persoon
- a person who uses the mind creatively
- He is a man of intellect.
- Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
- Health and intellect are the two blessings of life.
- It is beyond the boundaries of human intellect.
- I must assume that people who resort to weapons other than the intellect to defend themselves cannot possess a very sharp intellect.
- In other words, education is the instruction of the intellect in the laws of Nature.
- The possession of intellect is what distinguishes us from wild animals.
- Opinion is ultimately determined by the feelings, and not by the intellect.
- He has a fearsome intellect before which even the most learned cower.
- Do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
- Only a male intellect clouded by the sexual drive could call the stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped and short-legged sex the fair sex.
- I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect.