- He has no spatial awareness.
- She has no spatial awareness.
- Developing political awareness takes time.
- It takes time to develop political awareness.
- He has a keen awareness of the problem.
- Participating in the general meeting raised my awareness of the new technologies in data transportation.
- An awareness of international relations is more important now that it has ever been.
- I wonder what effect technical advances such as the Internet, mobile phones and digitalization technology have on the people's awareness, actions and interest in politics.
- The lessons learned from the annals of history on peak wood should heighten our awareness of the consequences of the limits of natural resources.
- The Government seems intent upon silencing an organization which has done so much to raise awareness of the human rights situation in Sudan.
- Fish do not have the brain development that is necessary for the psychological experience of pain or any other type of awareness.
- My neighbour thinks that people do not know what to expect in increased awareness of outer space because it could cause a paradigm shift in society.
- If you experience any of the following symptoms while playing a video game - dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions - immediately discontinue use and consult your physician before resuming play.
- Only the assumption that the reader - I better say: the prospective reader, because for the moment there is not the slightest prospect, that my writing could see the lights of publicity, - unless it miraculously left our endangered fortress Europe and brought a hint of the secrets of our loneliness to those outside; - I beg to be allowed to begin anew: only because I anticipate the wish to be told casually about the who and what of the writer, I send some few notes on my own individuum out before these openings, - of course not without the awareness that exactly by doing so I might provoke doubts in the reader, that he is in the right hands, which is to say: if I, from all my being, am the right man for a task to which maybe the heart pulls me more than any qualifying relation in character.
- Awareness raising