- Knowing is power.
- She admits knowing the secret.
- Knowing is half the battle.
- Knowing is nothing, imagination is everything.
- Knowing is one thing, teaching quite another.
- Tom denied knowing anything about it.
- He denied knowing anything about their plans.
- There is no knowing what will happen.
- He smiled to her with knowing glances.
- He did it without me knowing.
- I have no way of knowing that.
- He denied knowing anything about it.
- There is no knowing what may happen.
- Sometimes, knowing the truth hurts a lot.
- He denied knowing anything of their plan.