- Tom certainly is knowledgeable.
- Traveling makes people knowledgeable.
- He is very knowledgeable about French literature.
- Tom is very knowledgeable about Japanese art.
- Being knowledgeable about Japanese culture is a good thing.
- Tom is quite knowledgeable about modern popular music.
- Dr. Smith is the most knowledgeable expert in that subject.
- Truthful speech is not elegant, and elegant speech is not truthful. Good words are not persuasive, and persuasive words are not good. The knowledgeable are not many, and the many are not knowledgeable.
- to provide EU instances with knowledgeable personnel able to work efficiently on all ESDP matters;
- to provide Member States’ administrations and staff with knowledgeable personnel familiar with EU policies, institutions and procedures; and
- to provide Member States' administrations and staff with knowledgeable personnel familiar with EU policies, institutions and procedures; and
- The public oversight system should be governed by non-practitioners who are knowledgeable in the areas relevant to statutory audit.
- Fair value is the amount for which an asset could be exchanged, or a liability settled, between knowledgeable, willing parties in an arm’s length transaction.
- Please briefly describe the actions taken to make the best available techniques knowledgeable to the authorities in charge of establishing and controlling the permits.
- The system of public oversight shall be governed by non-practitioners who are knowledgeable in the areas relevant to statutory audit.