- het uiten, bekendmaken van een oordeel
- (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- the condition of being strongly disapproved of
"he deserved nothing but condemnation"
- His remarks added up to a condemnation of my plan.
- Well, I can't spend $12,000 on a handbag, but it's free to look at those who do with righteous condemnation.
- Part 3.2 amounts to a condemnation of the activities of the FPAP, which is a trade association purchasing options to cover its members against fluctuations in the price of diesel’ .
- In its statement of 3 August 2005 on the coup in Mauritania, the EU reiterated its condemnation of all attempts to seize power by force, and called for respect for democracy and a return to constitutional order.
- The Parties reiterate their firm condemnation of all acts of terrorism and undertake to combat terrorism through international cooperation, in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations and international law, relevant conventions and instruments and in particular full implementation of UN Security Council Resolutions 1373 (2001) and 1456 (2003) and other relevant UN resolutions.