- heap obscenities upon
"The taxi driver who felt he didn't get a high enough tip cursed the passenger"
- He muttered a curse.
- It's a curse.
- It is a curse.
- Do I curse too much?
- Where did you curse them?
- What's your favorite curse word?
- She often spoke about our curse.
- He knows how to curse in Chinese.
- Curse on all laws but those which love has made!
- I'm going to put a curse on you.
- Don't curse or I'll wash your mouth out with soap.
- "I'm going to put a curse on you", said Mary.
- The family seemed to be under a curse.
- Some countries suffer from “the curse of natural resources.”
- Nor was he ever known to curse unless against the government.