- iemand seksueel prikkelen; prikkelen; stimuleren
- call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- Events of that type generally arouse suspicion.
- How to arouse a woman's desire?
- Don't arouse him from his sleep!
- Coffee does not arouse my interest.
- His opinion does not arouse any echo in his colleagues.
- What should I do to arouse desire in the man I'm interested in?
- Method which implies a light grape pressing so that the result is a particular delicate taste able to arouse the best side of the wine, i.e. the ‘flower’
- In order to minimise accidental ingestion by small children, packaging requirements should be introduced to make lamp oils and grill lighter fluids less likely to attract or arouse the curiosity of children and to avoid that these products are mistaken for drinks.
- Packaging containing a hazardous substance or a mixture supplied to the general public shall not have either a shape or design likely to attract or arouse the active curiosity of children or to mislead consumers, or have a similar presentation or a design used for foodstuff or animal feeding stuff or medicinal or cosmetic products, which would mislead consumers.
- Term related to the particular production method of some white and rosé wines. Method which implies a light grape pressing so that the result is a particular delicate taste able to arouse the best side of the wine, i.e. the ‘flower’