- Bacteria do not reproduce in alcohol.
- Try to reproduce the music in your mind.
- I appreciate your request to reproduce 70 copies of my report.
- He is able to reproduce the original in its best and most trustworthy translation.
- Most schools were designed not to transform society, but to reproduce it.
- Something else to be borne in mind here is the rapidity with which the virus can reproduce.
- Is it possible to reproduce 70 copies of your report which appeared in the November issue of The Network and distribute them to our agents?
- Where NCBs reproduce euro area aggregates published by the ECB, they shall reproduce them faithfully.’
- The display does not incorporate electronics to reproduce video signals.
- Multiplication: Ability of a micro-organism to reproduce and increase in numbers during an infection.
- The identification marks of seals must be impossible to falsify and difficult to reproduce.
- It would be sufficient to reproduce the wording of the first sentence of Article 20 TEC.
- Paragraphs 1 and 2, first subparagraph, reproduce Article 207(2) of the EC Treaty.
- At the Commission's request AMI gave permission to reproduce extracts of the reports referred to above.
- Adjust the power absorption unit to reproduce the corrected total track torque indicated in paragraph 184.108.40.206.7 above.