- in several ways; in a multiple manner
"they were multiply checked for errors"
- Multiply three by five to get fifteen.
- This new investment will multiply our profit.
- For a rough world estimate, multiply by 40.
- To calculate the volume, multiply the length by the width by the depth.
- Phosphorus provides nourishment for cyanobacteria (blue algae) which multiply and release toxins.
- To calculate the capacity, multiply the length by the width by the depth.
- The only way on Earth to multiply happiness is to divide it.
- But that your fear of me was greater than his life, now I bless you and your offspring, just so that they multiply like the stars in the heavens and just as grains of sand on the sea.
- Bag, multiply
- Bag, multiply MB
- Bag, multiply MB Bag, paper 5M
- Bag, large ZB Bag, multiply MB
- If an internal standard is used multiply by: D
- Bag, flexible container FX Bag, large ZB Bag, multiply MB