- use wrongly or improperly or excessively
"Her husband often abuses alcohol"
"while she was pregnant, she abused drugs"
- belediging, affront, insult, insultatie, krenking
- a rude expression intended to offend or hurt
"when a student made a stupid mistake he spared them no abuse"
- People shouldn't abuse animals.
- Don't abuse me, please.
- They're against animal abuse.
- He showered abuse on me.
- One must not abuse animals.
- She showered abuse on me.
- He was punished for child abuse.
- Child abuse is against the law.
- Words of abuse poured from his lips.
- Tom has a problem with drug abuse.
- Tom has trouble dealing with verbal abuse.
- Tom has a history of drug abuse.
- I'm against any kind of abuse.
- Sexual abuse victims often disassociate from their trauma.
- We can only abuse of things that are good.