- In any case, you are wrong in your conjecture.
- The entire public and political debate is based on conjecture, not on fact.
- There was a great deal of conjecture as to what would happen.
- We can conjecture that it may be advantageous for a particular bird to be known to its neighbors or its mate.
- A determination of a threat of material injury shall be based on facts and not merely on allegations, conjecture or remote possibility.
- CISA claimed that the possible intervention of the Chinese government referred to in recital 125 of the provisional Regulation was pure conjecture.
- CISA claimed that the possible intervention of the Chinese government referred to in recital 125 of the provisional Regulation was pure conjecture. However, the investigation has shown that the individual treatment granted to one Chinese exporting producer at the provisional stage had to be withdrawn subsequently, as indicated in recitals 19 to 23 above, because of the increased level of state intervention, which was prompted by the worsening economic situation after the IP.
- CISA claimed that the findings in the provisional Regulation had not complied with the standards required by the WTO for this type of investigation, i.e., that the findings should be supported by evidence and not be the result of allegation, conjecture or remote possibility; that the projections and assumptions should show a high degree of likelihood; and that alternative explanations in arriving to a given conclusion should be examined.