- a long cloak; worn by a priest or bishop on ceremonial occasions
- They couldn't cope with difficulties.
- He'll cope with difficult problems.
- She can't cope with stress.
- No one can cope with him.
- He can't cope with difficult situations.
- She is unable to cope with stress.
- She will cope with difficult problems.
- He will cope well with difficulties.
- This computer can cope with much work.
- They could not cope with those difficulties.
- She will cope with all the work.
- The company couldn't cope with sudden changes.
- They could not cope with difficulties.
- How did Tom cope with the problem?
- He can cope with the problems.