- bepaalde graansoort
- tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears: widely cultivated in America in many varieties; the principal cereal in Mexico and Central and South America since pre-Columbian times
- something sentimental or trite
"that movie was pure corn"
- (Great Britain) any of various cereal plants (especially the dominant crop of the region--wheat in Great Britain or oats in Scotland and Ireland)
- the dried grains or kernels or corn used as animal feed or ground for meal
- feed (cattle) with corn
- I like corn dogs.
- It would damage the corn.
- This corn hurts a lot.
- Bourbon is made from corn.
- Bad seed must produce bad corn.
- Birds feed on berries and corn seeds.
- The bag was bursting with corn.
- We grow grapes, corn and fruit trees.
- Corn starch is good for thickening soup.
- Corn... ah... is the plant containing edible portions.
- Our neighbor's ground yields better corn than our own.
- The family were all out reaping the corn.
- There's a fine crop of corn this year.
- Alex names objects, like "walnut," "paper" and "corn".
- I have a corn on my right foot.