a liquor made from fermented mash of grain
- He deals in whiskey.
- What's your favorite Irish whiskey?
- I'd like whiskey and water.
- That whiskey is very strong.
- He took a drink of whiskey neat.
- Whiskey goes very well with tea.
- Jack Daniel's is a Tennessee whiskey.
- A heavy tax was imposed on whiskey.
- I have a bottle of whiskey.
- There's a little whiskey in this bottle.
- Let's get a bottle of whiskey.
- He drank a shot of whiskey.
- Tom smuggled a bottle of whiskey into Mary's hospital room.
- He opened a bottle of whiskey at his home yesterday.
- He doesn't even drink beer, not to mention whiskey.