- whiskey distilled from a mash of corn and malt and rye and aged in charred oak barrels
- a member of the European royal family that ruled France
- a reactionary politician in the United States (usually from the South)
- Bourbon is made from corn.
- John drinks Scotch and Mary bourbon.
- He had a Bourbon with his cup of tea.
- Bourbon Maritime
- Bourbon Whisky/Bourbon Whiskey/Bourbon as a description for Bourbon Whiskey
- Bourbon whiskey, in containers holding
- Bourbon whiskey, in containers holding:
- Whiskies: – – Bourbon whiskey, in containers holding:
- Cream filled biscuits (for example, custard cream, bourbon cream, raspberry cream biscuits, strawberry cream, etc.)
- département de la Saône-et-Loire: arrondissement d’Autun et cantons de Bourbon-Lancy, de Chagny, de Digoin, de Givry, de Gueugnon, de Montceau-les-Mines, de Montceau-les-Mines-Nord, de Montchanin, de Palinges, de Pierre-de-Bresse, de Toulon-sur-Arroux, de Verdun-sur-le-Doubs;
- Bourbon Maritime indicated for its part that the arrangements provided for in Article 39 CA of the General Tax Code made it possible to maintain high-quality jobs linked to the direct management of maritime transport and its ancillary activities and that they contributed effectively to the improvement of safety and the protection of the environment.