- lang, plat meetinstrument; instrument op iets mee op te meten
- measuring stick consisting of a strip of wood or metal or plastic with a straight edge that is used for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths
- The ruler is short.
- The people resisted their cruel ruler.
- The tsar was the ruler of Russia.
- This ruler has the scale in millimeters.
- The czar was the ruler of Russia.
- In Sumerian "LÚ.GAL" means the ruler (king).
- The inhabitants rebelled against the ruler.
- I bought a book and he a ruler.
- There was once a cruel ruler in the country.
- He was the ruler of the Inca Empire.
- Measure the length of the stick with a ruler.
- The ruler was overthrown and banished from the country.
- A ruler helps one to draw a straight line.
- The peasants rose up in rebellion against the ruler.
- You are the ruler of your words, but, once said, they rule you.