- the small group of Quechua living in the Cuzco Valley in Peru who established hegemony over their neighbors in order to create an empire that lasted from about 1100 until the Spanish conquest in the early 1530s
- The Inca were religious people.
- The Inca were a religious people.
- The government of the Inca Empire controlled everything.
- The Inca took baths more often than Europeans.
- He was the ruler of the Inca Empire.
- Pachacuti was the ninth ruler of the Inca trilogy of Mexico.
- Many of the things Pizzaro had heard about the Inca treasure were true.
- Pizarro didn't kill Inca Emperor Atahualpa. It was a rope that did it.
- INCA International, Milano, Italy